All of my personal work can be found under my Github repo. Listed below is a sampling of the work I am the most proud of!
- A Python command line interface for retreiving, storing, tagging, etc. research papers from arXiv and other pre-print sites
- Built with Python, Postgres, and Docker.
- An framework for exploring solutions to the optimal portfolio problem through evolutionary algorithmic techniques.
- Build with Kotlin and Gradle.
- Time series analysis and modeling of competitive level metagames and card prices for the trading card game Magic: The Gathering.
- Built with Python’s SciPy computing environment (Pandas, Numpy, etc.) and Postgres.
- Exploring the development of lower dimensional embeddings for Magic: The Gathering cards with seq2seq autoencoders.
- Built with Python and Tensorflow 2.
- A generalized constraint satisfaction solver written in Racket.
- Collection of various utility classes and functions for basic image manipulation and generation.
- Built on top of Python and Pillow (Python Imaging Library fork).